Keep your home safe and secure with our range of specialised security services
Shain’s Local Locksmith can install a number of different products to protect your home including:
Security alarms can detect an unauthorised entry into an area or specific building. Generally speaking, alarms consist of an array of sensors, a control panel and alerting system as well as interconnections. The sensors will detect intruders by methods such as:
- Door and window contact
- Passive infrared motion detectors
- Electric fields
- Magnetic fields
Sensors can either be wireless or directly wired to a panel which provides sensor power.
We can install CCTV cameras to suit your home and provide the best service for your individual requirements.
8 things to think about when considering the purchase of a safe:
- Your budget
- Location: is it for the wall, floor or standing on its own?
- Is the safe fire resistant?
- The size of the safe: how many shelves does it have?
- Type of lock: is it a combination, electronic or key-based?
- Construction of the safe.
- Is there a secondary re-locking device? This is important for preventing the safe from being tampered with.
- How is the safe going to be fitted into your home or business?
Have a read of our comprehensive Family and Home Secure Guide for more information on how we can enhance the security of your home today.
Shain’s Local Locksmith Brisbane offers free quotes and advice to help you make the best decision, please feel free to contact us today.